BACKGROUND & VISION
About Busam Properties Limited was established as a real estate company in Kenya on 10th July 2007, focused on providing and undertakes all maintenance duties for real
estate facilities and organizations and conducts all the security and surveillance for the properties.
Our purpose is to provide quality services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers.
We hold a shared vision between the employees and Key executives to become a market leader in our field.
Regional expansion in the field of property management and develop a strong base of key customers. Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services. • To build good reputation in the field of real estate and property management and become a key player in the industry.
To be a leader in the real estate industry by providing enhanced services,
relationship and profitability.
To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through innovation and
We believe in treating our clients with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. • We integrate honesty, integrity and
business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
Scope of Work
Busam Properties Limited conducts real estate marketing as well as real estate consulting and management. The company undertakes all maintenance duties for
real estate facilities and organizations and conducts all the security and surveillance for the properties
Services we offer
– Property Management
– Full-service management solutions
– Rental, tenancy contracts and renewals
– Tenant management
– property preparation, repairs, key hand-over, payments deposits
– Buy-sell or rent on your behalf
– Save you time, money and hassle by managing your property
– Sale of Land
We have a lot of property units available for sale. Ie
– Isinya 3kms from Namanga road next to Diaspora Village and a steel factory @ Kshs 2m per acre
– Isinya Kipeto 3.9km from Isinya town touching tarmac next to San Toki County Resort from Kshs 620,000.00
– Limuru Kabuku 1/8 acre plots 600 meters for St. Paul University behind ACK Kabuku.@ Kshs 3.2M
– Matasia Ngong ¼ acres plot 100 meters from Ngong Kiserian Tarmac road kwa salon stage @ Kshs 6M